CreoTek Systems India LLP are the service providers of CAD, CAM, AR, PLM, IIoT, CAE (FEA / CFD/ EM / OPTICS.. Complete Multi-Physics Simulation & Engineering Platform for Product Design and Testing Operations). Solutions required for planning, architecture, execution, and complete implementation & maintenance programs with more ease & flexibility.
CreoTek is a value added Channel Partner of ANSYS, PTC & AUTODESK, for complete range of Engineering software solutions which caters day to day manufacturing requirements of various Industry Verticals.
Our technological expertise can help meet your requirements ranging from Augmented Reality, Industrial-(Internet of Things), Rendering, Multi-Physics Simulations (FEA-CFD-EM-Optics Fields), PLM & 2D Drawings/3D Modeling concepts & its implementation services. Our team also holds a great experience in Reverse Engineering and Design Automation services.
We understand the value of time and believe in providing the quality solution with respect to the need of the respective industry. However with the help of our experts we provide best engineering solutions for your projects as per specific needs and requirements within the promised period of time.
Founded in 1970, Ansys employs nearly 4,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation Software. ANSYS with Simulation-driven product development takes engineering industry to next level ― the unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools. Ansys offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access to virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust Ansys to deliver the best value for their engineering simulation software investment.
Ansys Solution offered:
- Discovery – Instantaneous Simulation Results as Models Are Designed and Edited.
- ANSYS 3D Design – Discovery- Instantaneous Simulation Results as Models Are Designed and Edited.
- ANSYS Structures – Allows engineers to solve complex structural engineering problems and make better, faster design decisions.
- ANSYS Fluids – You can model and simulate all fluid processes
- ANSYS Electromagnetics – Helps you design innovative electrical and electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
- Ansys optical- Light Simulation – Experience light simulation for optical system optimization and validation within a multiphysics environment.
- ANSYS Semiconductors – manufacturing and design innovations are driving the revolution in smart products via smaller device architectures and more energy-efficient devices
- ANSYS Materials – With quick access to material properties, you can confidently perform top-tier structural analysis in ANSYS Mechanical.
CreoTek has been a leading partner with PTC for entire range of engineering software products to support on engineering & manufacturing needs of various Industry Verticals in India. Since 1985, PTC technology helps industrial companies to create value for themselves, their customers, and the world. From hospital equipment with increased uptime and a spacesuit that is just as durable at half the weight, to more sustainable buildings and more efficient manufacturing—each improvement our technology helps to create, makes our world a better place. Through a combination of our Augmented Reality, Industrial IoT, PLM and CAD solutions, PTC technology has helped our customers achieve some impressive results.
PTC Solution Offered:
- PTC Onshape – Modern CAD (Connect, Collaborate & Create Better Products in the Cloud)
- PTC Creo – 3D Modeling CAD software
- PTC Vuforia – Industrial Augmented Reality
- PTC IIoT ThingWorx – PTC has the complete most IIoT Platform for Industries
- PTC Windchill – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
- PTC Mathcad – Engineering Calculations software
- PTC Creo Ansys Simulation – Engineering Simulation Software for design refinement and validation
- PTC Creo Simulation Live – The analysis updates dynamically in real-time as you edit, create new features.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 2D design, engineering and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 2D software for global markets.
Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy, to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 2D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers and amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators — anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
- AutoCAD LT