The services of CreoTek Systems India LLP include CAD, CAM, AR, PLM, IIoT, and CAE (Complete Multi-Physics Simulation & Engineering Platform for Product Design and Testing Operations). Solutions are needed for more easily and flexibly completing implementation and maintenance programmes after planning, architecture, execution, and execution.
CreoTek India is an PTC, Hexagon MSC Software, Keyshot & Autodesk value-added channel partner providing the full range of engineering software solutions that meet the ongoing manufacturing needs of different industry verticals.
Our technological expertise can help meet your requirements ranging from Augmented Reality, Industrial-(Internet of Things), Rendering, Multi-Physics Simulations (FEA-CFD-EM-Optics Fields), PLM & 2D Drawings/3D Modeling concepts & its implementation services. Our team also holds a great experience in Reverse Engineering and Design Automation services.
We appreciate the value of time and are committed to offering the best possible solution in accordance with the demands of the relevant industry. However, with the assistance of our professionals, we deliver the best technical solutions for your projects within the specified time frame and in accordance with unique demands and specifications.
HEXAGON is a global leader in sensor, softwareand autonomous solutions. Hexagon are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. MSC Software, part of HEXAGON Manufacturing Intelligence division, is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. With solutions for Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD), as well as Cost Estimation, Design Optimization and Generative Design, we help DESIGNERS, ENGINEERS, and ANALYSTS to collaborate with the manufacturing process to make improvements. CreoTek India as VALUE ADDED RESELLER (VAR) for Hexagon MSC Software Solutions MSC’s Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) software range encompasses simulation for materials, products, and process performance.
Hexagon MSC Solutions Offred
- Adams World’s most famous and widely used Multibody Dynamics (MBD) software to improve engineering efficiency.
- Nastran – Multidisciplinary structural analysis application used by engineers to perform static, dynamic, and thermal analysis.
- Cradle – Smart Multiphysics focused computational fluid dynamics
- Romax – The most complete simulation platform for engineering the next generation of electro-mechanical drive systems.
- Simufact – Forming simulation, welding simulation and simulation of metal-based additive manufacturing processes.
- Actran – Powerful acoustic simulation software
- Dytran – Explicit Dynamics and Fluid Structure Interaction
- Marc – Simulate products more accurately with the industry’s leading nonlinear FEA solver technology.
- Digimat – Unlocking the power of materials with Hexagon Digimat
- FTI – FTI FormingSuite is the premier cost engineering and early feasibility software for sheet metal components.
CreoTek has been a leading partner with PTC for entire range of engineering software products to support on engineering & manufacturing needs of various Industry Verticals in India. Since 1985, PTC technology helps industrial companies to create value for themselves, their customers, and the world. From hospital equipment with increased uptime and a spacesuit that is just as durable at half the weight, to more sustainable buildings and more efficient manufacturing—each improvement our technology helps to create, makes our world a better place. Through a combination of our Augmented Reality, Industrial IoT, PLM and CAD solutions, PTC technology has helped our customers achieve some impressive results.
PTC Solution Offered:
- PTC Onshape – Modern CAD (Connect, Collaborate & Create Better Products in the Cloud)
- PTC Creo – 3D Modeling CAD software
- PTC Vuforia – Industrial Augmented Reality
- PTC IIoT ThingWorx – PTC has the complete most IIoT Platform for Industries
- PTC Windchill – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
- PTC Mathcad – Engineering Calculations software
- PTC Creo Ansys Simulation – Engineering Simulation Software for design refinement and validation
- PTC Creo Simulation Live – The analysis updates dynamically in real-time as you edit, create new features.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 2D design, engineering and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 2D software for global markets.
Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy, to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 2D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers and amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators — anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
- AutoCAD LT