BOM Creator is a SolidWorks Add in tool which caters the day to day requirement of Bill Of Materials in various departments inside the organization. It helps create Bill of Materials of large assemblies in minutes. It not only handles regular BOMs but also help create detailed lists based on the manufacturing lead time for manufacturing parts & purchase lead time of all the bought out items for complete machine. It enables collaborate Design, Production, Planning & Purchase more effectively and fast track the complete manufacturing cycle.
PROBLEMS FACED BY INDUSTRIES WITH RESPECT TO BILL OF MATERIALS
- Too much time in creating & uploading BOMs in SAP/ERP Systems
- Communication Gap between Design, Production, Planning & Purchase due to incomplete/wrong BOMs
- Delay in delivery of project because of improper planning of manufacturing & purchasing of Bought Out items
- Problems in calculating actualized fabrication costing of Machines
- Issues in handing the release of production drawings of multiple machines at same time
- BOM Creator helps generate BOM ‘Ready to Upload’ in the ERP/SAP System.
- It provides detailed fabrication weight summary of complete machine as part of Complete BOM.
- BOM Creator provides individual list of manufacturing parts & Bought Out parts in a machine.
- BOM Creator enables generate list based on the manufacturing lead time of manufacturing parts and purchase lead time of bought out items.
- It helps you to get details of drawings issued to different departments of the organization
- We can get details of items to be fabricated in House or to be Out Sourced
- Enable calculate the fabrication cost of complete machine in no time.
- Helps manage & plan manufacturing of multiple machines, now WE CAN AVOID RELEASE multiple copies of same drawing for manufacturing
|S.No||Features||BOM Creator Lite||BOM Creator Advanced||BOM Creator Premium|
|1||Complete Design BOM & ERP BOM||✓||✓||✓|
|2||Complete Part List||✓||✓||✓|
|3||Complete Bought Out List||✓||✓||✓|
|4||Complete Manufacturing Priority List||✓||✓||✓|
|5||Complete Bought Out Priority List||✓||✓||✓|
|6||Drawing Issue Details||✓||✓|
|7||Fabrication Place Details||✓||✓|
|9||Comparison of multiple machines/assemblies||✓|
Would you like to know more?
Take design collaboration to the next level with cloud-based Augmented Reality. Built into every seat of Creo and Windchill, you can publish, share and manage augmented reality experiences.